Reviews for "Remember the Mind"

Well done!

Another nice piece by Kelwynshade! I do, however have to agree with Vloklor that it doesn't seem to be climatic enough for a boss battle. On the contrary, my inexperience at gaming leaves me unfit to judge properly. Very good work. Kudos to you!

kelwynshade responds:

Yeah, I suppose you two are right... Not so much a fighting theme. Glad you like it, regardless =)

Yay ^_^!

┬╗Its alrite for a game i suppose but not for a boss maybe if you add a kick in it for the beat it would work out. cool though despite its original intent.

word.

hmmmmmm

its so smooooooooth

Cool

This has a good battle feel to it. I could definitely imagine hearing this while fighting a boss in an RPG. Good work.

kelwynshade responds:

At least someone else besides me does. haha.

Nice Rhythm.

It's definitely got a funky beat to it, and I think you made the best choice by basically sticking with it throughout the whole song. This always reminds me of FF V, when you first go to Crescent Island and your ship gets eaten lol. Then trekking through the mechanical underground area, trying to find out just where you actually wound up. Could concieveably be used as a theme song for Cid & Mid too. Totals: 5/5 - 10/10