Reviews for "Remember the Mind"

Good!

This is a nice tune... rhythmic...

I just wanted to point out that it sounded like some kids were making farting noises near the begnning.

those damn kids!

Oi, just ignore them

While I agree that this is not a techno, I do not agree with the user below me's "method". Even though I wouldn't have placed this in techno, I belive that reviewers should give constuctive coments. However, since all I know about music is basic beat, rythem, and timing, I can't tell you anything but that it was a good song.

kelwynshade responds:

Haha, no need to ignore them. I take the good with the bad here on NG.

Now, if there were just a way to stop people from voting a zero or a one without leaving a comment....

hmmm boss battle maybe not

more like a cut scene music, like something cool and interatesing. like a fight or the mystery is about to unfold or a bad guy making his appearnce for the first time. yeah that sounds good, what do ya think uh?

kelwynshade responds:

I think it just.... might... work.

Yay ^_^!

┬╗Its alrite for a game i suppose but not for a boss maybe if you add a kick in it for the beat it would work out. cool though despite its original intent.

word.

Well done!

Another nice piece by Kelwynshade! I do, however have to agree with Vloklor that it doesn't seem to be climatic enough for a boss battle. On the contrary, my inexperience at gaming leaves me unfit to judge properly. Very good work. Kudos to you!

kelwynshade responds:

Yeah, I suppose you two are right... Not so much a fighting theme. Glad you like it, regardless =)