Reviews for "(WF1) Awaken"

ok... one thing

the only reason y it sounds like its missing a beat, is because,if you listen, the main sound is running at a beat rate of 3. and the background is at 4. so it wont sound right no matter what u do now... sry!! i just noticed it.

wyldfyre1 responds:

i dunno sometimes that offbeat stuff sounds pretty cool =). cool of you to notice! thanks for the review =)

good

this should be more of an ambient song but i liked it 5/5

wyldfyre1 responds:

yeah i think your right. =)

Not bad!

While this certainly isn't bad, it does need a small bit of an improvement.
I love the tune, and I can deffinatly see what you were attempting to accomplish, which I think you did, about 80% of it. Yeah, it does sound like it's skipping a bit, or like you put a couple different sections together.

Otherwise, goob job!

wyldfyre1 responds:

thanks for the honost review =).

Don't mind them.

I for one thought this was pretty good. You guys down below me need to chill just a little bit! If you read his DESCRIPTION it says that he made an attempt. Don't judge him that harshly. Pretty good so far.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Hey man thanks! Yeah it was an attempt. If i didn't do it then i guess i just made a normal lil beat haha.. I've gone a long ways since this song though. =) Thanks alot for the great review man!

Eh it sounds ok

i do think you could improve but good try

wyldfyre1 responds:

hey, thanks.. This was one of my first songs made. I was attempting to make something relaxing. I can probably work on it now more but i don't like going back on my older stuff haha..