Reviews for "(WF1) Awaken"

yum o.O

quite relaxing o.O love the bit about 20 secs in with the, i think, string plucking.

nice, many thanks.

Hey awesome.

Its perfect for a game for super nintendo. Awesome stuff i like this one a lot =D. Quality isn't as good as your newest stuff but i like the tune and everything else thats flowing with it!

9/10
5/5

Awesome!

wyldfyre1 responds:

darn right =) LOL. again, thanks!

Great!

I realized your songs were a bit too short, but this one stands out on its shortness. Good it's concentrated, that saved the track completely. Well, I don't really have anything to say about this one, other than that it is very well-made and greatly put elements are noticeable! 5/5!

wyldfyre1 responds:

Oh i have a few that are longer and some that are short haha. I try not to go any farther then 4 minutes sometimes. Thanks again for the great review =)

its a good song

i give it a ten cuz i know its going to be good and if its redone it will be better its the beginning to a hella good song...

wyldfyre1 responds:

thanks again for another great review! I'm glad ya liked this one also! Who knows i may redo this one in the future just to see what i can do with it =)

Good attempt at a song

It really is relaxing and somewhat funny song to listen to. But I have to admit... it was a bit screwed up at some parts.

wyldfyre1 responds:

yeah, its one of my earlier works when i first started to make music. who knows i may go back and work on it more eventually lol.