Reviews for "dragon '06"

Del Toro would be proud.

Love this.

Seriously amazing work, seems like a really nice mashup of different mythologies depictions of dragons, part Chinese, part European. All awesome.

I wannit.

aw thanks :3
east meets west. god i bet it would taste great if it was real. like a box of fried kung-pao covered in mustard and chips.

This is great

Amazing, so much detail! I can picture one being casted out of metal or something hanging off my wall. That would be fucking great.

sucho responds:

i'd love to cast it and make it into the base of a banister in some fancy library :(

damn!

That looks freakin awesome! i only wish i could do better art than stick figures and blobs................ my blobs still suck...... lol. but dude... you definitely and obviously have a talent

sucho responds:

at least your art doesn't demand a hefty supply fee

Wow.

Beautiful dude. I know someone who would probably love to own something like that. I love dragons, but am not usually inclined towards the more Asian-influenced examples of them, but this piece pulled it off perfectly.

The detail is great as well.

I think this is more an issue of style than anything, but the only issue i have with this is the head is more humanoid shaped than one would think of an actual dragon with their long bodies, and more quadruped structured bodies.

sucho responds:

well this sculpture is built on top of a human head armature, so it is definitely more bipedal than traditional concepts. i intended to make it into a mask (for what i have no idea) but i had no concept of undercuts at the time and there was no way for me to mold around it. so it sits. and sits.