Reviews for "The Secret Speech"

Wow

Amazing anfd funny. A must-see.

Hah! That was sneeky, and good!

That was very well done! Not sure how the author managed to skew all the dialoge that way, but I sure got a good laugh out of it.
George Dubaya can really beat around the bush ;-) but not in this flash - he gets right to his evil, twisted, diabolical point!
All those various celebs in the audience were also priceless - quite a zany combination.

Will the real Bush please stand up?

The sound clipping were state of art! Bush is evil no doubt about that, so is his administration. The pokemon thing where a little cliche. The graphics were nice and the evil guys were a great touch. This deserves all my 5'rs!
He he

Great work, too bad it got ripped off

Mix Master
"Busch's Senate Speech"

Mix Master -
"I DID THE WHOLE FUCKING THING IN 3 HOURS (the sound clip took more)"

Thanks for making such a great movie, and thanks to Chris Morris for the audio.

Its been done before

What you have done has been made already. The audio isn't from Deadsy, its from WarpRecords.com and the person was Chris Morris. A better video of this was made by Thomas and the video was called "The Secret Speech". It is posted on NG if you want to check it out. The only thing keeping people wanting to stay is the audio, the animation was boring, it was just Bush with DBZ hair not doing much. You should try to add more for eye candy to keep people tuned.

pyropymp responds:

You have reviewed the wrong movie :P:P
This IS "Secret Speech" ;)