Reviews for "bite your rhymes"

Wow

That was........wow. I mean there aren't words that could decribe how true that was. Well the effects were great. (especially that fight with the shadows) and that transition at the end was inspiered. this was The best

That kicked some major ass. That was really awesome. PLEASE.. tell me where you got the music, it kicks!
I put Humor - 10, not because it was funny.. but because it was really entertaining!! I actually did laugh at the end. I watched it twice.. the song's stuck in my head now.
But.. yeah. KICKED ASS. MAJOR ASS. Should be numero uno! (I failed spanish. haha)
Great Job, man.

Fantastic!

Extremely well done, and just oozing with style. You've definitely got some talent, and I hope to see more of it applied in new movies in the future! 5r baby!

OMFG!

That's the shiznit home diggity G skillet! j/k! anywayz good movie BIATCH! make more or i will die! who cares but just do it! for the...animals..yea that's it, animals..bye............................................... ...........yo!

Vermspiracy responds:

I'll do it for the animals. and for America .... *reveared silence* .............................................................................................................ok I'm done

Who Did It?!

Who sings this song? I have to download it man, i'm going even crazier!