Reviews for "Resident Evil 2.9"

Crappy images BUT IT ROCKS

Hahaha just goes to show you dont need to be an expert in flash to make awsome movies.

ROFLMAO

THAT'S WHAT THE INTRO SHOULD'VE BEEN! That was alot better!

The Best Reason To Like Resident Evil

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!! Make more please. MY GOD LMAO. whew, wet myself there.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

That was best best damn resident evil flash yet(not counting legendary frogs), hell almost better!! I love how u made the zombies attack them and the way they yelled, it was hilarious, they would just come into the scene so quick and take em down with a RAAR, and the yells, dont even get me started on the yells! shit those where one of my fav parts! You must make more and its good to see one of my fav artists is from alberta TOO!!, i just had to put this in my favs!!!!

AND MAKE MORE TOO!!

Cant....Stop.....Laughing.....

2 big Zombie thumbs up!

Although the graphics were crude, and sound needed better recording.....I must say...that was one wicked ass funny flash parody of RE. I loved it. it seemed slow and wasn't sure it was gonna how good it was...but once you get into it, the real funny stuff happens....oh please, make another one...just needs better sound quality in the voices. The animation may be crude...but it worked with the humour, seeing the expressions from the various gags. I was expecting a scene (when the COPS theme played) where they had the cop talk to the cameraman about being on the beat in Raccoon city. I think this ranks up there as one of the funniest parodies of RE. Loved that scene where the cop says to the zombies,"Hey what's that?" and the scene where the cop going,"hold..hold...." I give this gem a freak'n 5!