Reviews for "Explosive Anger!"

HELL YA!!

bugs bunny stabbed with his own carrot, nintendo power ( featuring "Zero Suit" Samus ), and his beer that split while an exposion goes off in the backround... TRULY AMERICAN!

AMERICA !!!

Wow i love it

~~REVIEW~~
wow this was pretty awsome, i love all the bits of color and such, and there is somany props here and there its crazy, now I have never seen or even heard of this show from your art piece but i guess it must have been pretty good, as for the art piece its awsome, now im one who loves color and you really went wild with this one, the nintendo magizine was neat. you had lots of detail even what to me looks like old nintendo carts? but anyways a great art piece if i say so myself, keep up the good work

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
hmm i thought it was pretty fantastic i wouldnt touch a thing, but if i had too maybe the logo name? maybe thats how its supposed to be but maybe abit more color and such in there

~X~

TheShadling responds:

Well I took the logo directly from the show, and yes those are nintendo catridges. You should really give it a try its an awesome little show. Thanks for the review.

Sweet

What is AVGN without his Rolling Rock? This is epic and all the swears in the background are a nice touch. My favorite review he's done is for Silver Surfer.

TheShadling responds:

Thanks mate, and yeah the silver surfer one was really nice.

YA THE AVGN PWNS

hears the lyrics

He's gonna take you back to the past
To play the shitty games that suck ass
He`d rather have a buffalo take a direa dummping right hear
He's the angerst gammer you ever heard
He's the angry nintendo nerd
He's the angry aitary,sega nerd
He's the angry videogame NERDDDDDDDDDDDD

You know it!

Hell yeah !!!

He is gonna take you back to the past
To play the shitty games that suck ass
He`d rather have a buffalo...
Yeah i can`t memorize it

TheShadling responds:

Ha me too, thats how badass the song is.