For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 202 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Peanut Butter Jelly Time"

what happened?!

i tried to download it and it only played for 6 seconds! what happened????!!!!!!!

DJ-Infinity responds:

Sorry, mate. Looks like you got quite a bad connection. You only got 6 seconds of the file because that's all that your computer downloaded. Please try again, and please don't EVER vote low on a song that you can't download, because that is not my fault. If you listen to the song and you didn't like it, just say.

Anyway, if you CAN play it, try using a recording program such as Sound Recorder, or even better, Audacity to record the song. I have loads of downloads as it is, I'm hardly gonna miss one. Saying that however, other people might do the same thing... =/ Ah well. Try again. Thx.