Reviews for "Peanut Butter Jelly Time"

so awsome! tho i dont like peanut butter lol ^-^

I'm sooooooo sorry bout the nine its just the end part bit repetiive sorry dude but still man i mean this song is so friggin cool i loove all your songs i still downloaded this 1 so there ya go it is totally AWSOME! XD

DJ-Infinity responds:

Come to think of it, the beat at the very end is slightly repetitive... but nvm, eh?

And don't be sorry for giving me a 9, it's ur job as a reviewer to give critisism and deduct the score if it has a slight glitch to it in your opinion. Still, as a lot of people have said, nothing is perfect.

Still, glad you liked. And seeing as you love my songs so much, you'll be happy to know I will make more, so... stai choooond!!! =D

great

well i'll try to be impartial, I don't really like hardcore techno, but I admit that's a great song anyway :)

sometime we lose the beat, you need a pattern that mark the beat at anytime and the voice is a bit ... well... I hate it ( I mean the voice) that remind me the first techno song we'll be able to make

DJ-Infinity responds:

Ok dude. Shame you didn't like the voice, but oh well.

Thanks for reviewing!

lol how did you made it???

Nice
the intro are tha best

Aww, just the intro? XD

Cool :D

This is epic! Like Awesome :D

My banana said it was in heaven.

The vocals that pan were cool. Im lazy :]

Im glad your banana found my song so 'appealing'!... zOMFG! Bad pun XD

Thanks though, dude. I appreciate ur review. =)

Good

This is a good remix. It has a good beat and sounds like something to be used in a random flash.

DJ-Infinity responds:

Yeah, thanks man =) Unfortuneatly it has already been used in 2 pretty "random" flashes, but u get ya XD