Reviews for "Peanut Butter Jelly Time"

Perfect

How did you do that? It's incredible. I don't know how to make audios like that. I love it!

DJ-Infinity responds:

I could reveil my secrets, but <Sensei master voice> great Sensei always say: Teach dog to climb tree, and he can catch cat </Sensei master voice> I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. ^-^

Anyways, glad you loved it! Thats what my music is for =D

Funny!

how did you make it? its sweet

DJ-Infinity responds:

Well, I got a little lucky with the tune, but the rest just followed =)

Thanks for review!

OMFG

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE LOL 10/10 5/5

YA I AM!!! THANKS!!!

LMAO!!! XD

SWEET MAN!!!

This is so awesome, 5/5 score.

Thanks very much! Glad you enjoyed it =D

lovelove

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO