Reviews for "Road to Oblivion alternatives"

Good stuff

I can't decide between the two because they are both really nice. Very good stuff, and very good use of colors and also good silhouette effect on the castle.

Nice work.

Thank you!

Good work.

Nice. simple, easy going, but with kind of a serious tone.
as for which one, I think it depends on what you're using them for. For me, I think that the top one would be good if you wanted to project a bad/evil kind of mood, but the bottom one, I think it's lighter hearted. really, I think maybe the bottom one for me. It catches my eye the most.

Mufanza responds:

Thanks, I actually want to use them only as a thing people can look at, heh. Funny how the atmosphere can change with as much little effort as a hue slider in the Photoshop :)

Well, they're both really nice.

In my opinion, the one on the top is more mysterious, whereas the one on the bottom is more relaxing. If I had to pick one, it would be the top one.

Very good on both, though! :D :D

Similar thoughts are running through my mind : D
Thank you!

Hey

I noticed that you were making comments on everyone's reviews. Can I have a comment, too? *Extra Hopeful*

Mufanza responds:

Sure thing bro, here you are!

Great work

Original in photoshop or watercolor? I find the moon a little bit more serving the mood of the dark castle. It's really nice. Although I found some stains on the sun/moon of the both pictures. Was it intentional? (I'm not really good at understanding of how the light and illumination of things work so if it was intentional, my apologies).

Mufanza responds:

Thanks! It's 100% photoshop. The stains are unintentional, I didn't notice them until now C: They were probably supposed to be a part of the landscape bellow.