Reviews for "Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777"

Not as fast-paced as the first, but still awesome!

This version is not as fast-paced as the first, but that was made up with a longer duration time and variety of sounds. It's got a good rythym to it, as well! Keep up the good work, mate!

Thanks man. Glad you liked it. =D

Ahh sugar happy!

Be the first to respond to my rev to you. I like this version better. More action involved and still happy. Love those synths though I think you used some of them already. 1:35 yeah some energy. It doesn't last long though. :( I think your going diverse in this song. A return back to the main theme. I really love them fx you used. Very well done. Take away that bass near the end of the song. Too generic. Use a better bass. Besides that this one has some nice beats. If your making a 3rd one you will need to change the lead instrument so it doesn't sound like the same song. Put more of the energetic parts in and for longer. 10 stars and 5 vote. I have more voting power now. :) Bye for now.

F-777 responds:

Thanks man for the awesome review. And yes this is the first one i responded too. And yes i see what you mean, third one im going to try to make much different but still have that same Electronic feel from number 1. Anyways thanks for your time to review this song =D.

Wicked

I live in China too,so if I were you,i'd mix flutes,strings,proboly a few of the most classic Chinese instruments and whoop it up with something more electric,till then....Respect bro.

P.S I live in Hong Kong =o

Oh cool you live in China too. =D

Except hong kong is much different then the rest of China, they speak cantonese chinese there and stuff right? Also it goes by the British law? And lots of people speak English there right? Oh well i dont really know my dad and my sister went there cause my sister had a bone infection from getting scratched by a dying cat...

I am...

Currently living: Kunming and have been living here for - 1 year 4 months
Used to live: Canada city of edmonton - Then Shanghai for - 1 year 6 months
Places iv been: about 14 different cities in U.S.A. Singapore, Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket", and Indonesia (Nice resort there it was too dangerous to go into the actual city for foreignors at that time).
Cities in China i have been too: Shanghai, Kunming, Qingdao, Xi'an, Meng Shi, Da li, and a bunch of others that i forgot there names...

Iv been to all those places and im 14...wow didnt realise iv been to so many places. Also my dad is thinking of taking me and my family somewhere in Russia for a vacation just to see what its like there.

Anyways thanks man for the 10/10 and time for your review. =D

Your best CDM so far

A great extension to the first "CDM" !
I like this china dance style and the original theme from CDM1.

Keep it up, man!

+ 5/5
+ 10/10
+ Faved
+ DL'd

Juat as good

This is actually my favorite one out of the three. I know this is quieter and lots of people don't like that, but I think it's great and it did keep me upbeat for a while. So glad songs automatically repeat. I really like the rhythm and its good that no sounds are overshadowing the others.