Reviews for "Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777"

Awesome. This is totally the best of the three

But . . . it could use a little more bass enthusiasm if you know what I mean. Just bring it out more and it's perfect. You got quite some talent man. Good luck in your future endeavors

=PS=

Juat as good

This is actually my favorite one out of the three. I know this is quieter and lots of people don't like that, but I think it's great and it did keep me upbeat for a while. So glad songs automatically repeat. I really like the rhythm and its good that no sounds are overshadowing the others.

good song, but...

idk whats bugging me about it, maybe that its too quiet or maybe i just liked the first one way to much. well either way im DLing it so good job 9/10 and 5/5

Your best CDM so far

A great extension to the first "CDM" !
I like this china dance style and the original theme from CDM1.

Keep it up, man!

+ 5/5
+ 10/10
+ Faved
+ DL'd

Good, but could have been better.

It was a very good song, but I believe that as a sequel this song has a lot to be desired. As a stand alone song it is a great song, however as a sequel, this song is lacking the 'umf' that was present in the previous song. Otherwise a realy good and catchy musical piece. :)