Reviews for "Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777"

Prefer the original still gd tho

Maybe you should try extendin your songs cos ive noticed that most ur songs end with lyk 30secs to spare

Thanks man =D.

Ya im working on that =D.

Ahh sugar happy!

Be the first to respond to my rev to you. I like this version better. More action involved and still happy. Love those synths though I think you used some of them already. 1:35 yeah some energy. It doesn't last long though. :( I think your going diverse in this song. A return back to the main theme. I really love them fx you used. Very well done. Take away that bass near the end of the song. Too generic. Use a better bass. Besides that this one has some nice beats. If your making a 3rd one you will need to change the lead instrument so it doesn't sound like the same song. Put more of the energetic parts in and for longer. 10 stars and 5 vote. I have more voting power now. :) Bye for now.

F-777 responds:

Thanks man for the awesome review. And yes this is the first one i responded too. And yes i see what you mean, third one im going to try to make much different but still have that same Electronic feel from number 1. Anyways thanks for your time to review this song =D.

YAY!

Like these other people i liked the first better, but maybe it was just the mood. this one is great as well just cant shake that amazing vibe from the original

in response to your question: YES :D <3

F-777 responds:

Thanks man =D. I appreciate the review.

Not as fast-paced as the first, but still awesome!

This version is not as fast-paced as the first, but that was made up with a longer duration time and variety of sounds. It's got a good rythym to it, as well! Keep up the good work, mate!

Thanks man. Glad you liked it. =D

awesome, but...

Amzing as usual, but I have to say I like the first better, the faster pace was great.
Still, great work!

F-777 responds:

True but i had to make different couldn't just make it sound the same...but still thanks =D.