Reviews for "Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777"

Love it.

A great fusion of oriental and dance music. It has a brilliant drive to it. I love the atmosphere in the background, and the build up of the snare, I can't seem to get that right in my music just yet, but you had everything down perfectly.
Top stuff.

-WritersBlock

F-777 responds:

Thanks man =D. Let me know when you have more songs out.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!! It gives me the Asian spice that I wanted all my Life. You are truly a Saint.

Kaz :-)

thanks man. =D

Great

Great use of ethnic instruments! They blend real well with the synths and fx. TONS of fx here, which isn't overwhelming though (and that's good) Again there's this airy frequency slide with the supersaw- nice climaxage you did there. I was thinking about this as being a boring ethnic tune as I saw the title, but I was happily surprised

F-777 responds:

Thanks man so much for the review.

Speechless O:

Beautiful track, very melodic and well-composed. Love the instruments and effects you used. I don't really see anything wrong, it's really good ^ ^ Great dance track.

Thanks for checking out my WIP by the way. Full version's already out :3

Thanks for the review.

Great!

I don't think your music could get any better! Although, seeing as you HAVE managed to get better I would probably end up wrong.

OVERALL 11/10

Lol it wouldn't let me put 11 :(.

-GOD