Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Seinfeld: The Carpet Tile"

Definately needs some improvement.

I think Seinfeld is one of the funniest shows on television, so you got some points for adding some funny sound bites from a few of the episodes. The animation definately needs more improvement, the tweening seemed lazy and the bit of animation you had didn't really impress me.

Another thing that bugged me was how there wasn't a plot or anything really going on. A lack of storyline can make your flash suffer a massive punch, even I have fallen to that fate. Just try to make some more action and animation and the flash will improve by great lengths.

You seem like a funny guy, so creating flashes dealing with humor shouldn't be a massive chore. As long as more effort is put into a flash of yours I'm sure you will achieve great success. Keep up the great work!

not too great

this is a very unusual 'Seinfeld" series that you got going on here..... very unusual and also very stupid as well.

Favorite Myth:

"IRC Ops, Admins & Root Admins are only on IRC to bug and cause trouble for users" - We are actually there to ensure that things go smoothy for the 98% of the users who are not there to cause trouble, and to deal with the other 2% that think it's fun to flood, takeover channels & nicknames, flood Services and be a general pain-in-the-toucas!"

lol

what the last guy said

HEY!!!

My name is Scott and my last initial is K, too. Who the hell are you trying to show, cuz I got no fuckin clue.

B.T.W. '80's music sucks ass.