Reviews for "Resident Koopa: Bowser"

brilliant just brilliant

that was great and a lot like Resident Evil the lack of sound greatly lowered the score in a movie like this in fact in any movie more sound than what you used is needed. You even had that damn annoying Resident Evil door thing that was cool.

... Not as good as RK: Outbreak

Not nearly as funny nor cool as RK: Outbreak.

But still its fairly nice

Nice

It`s very good and nice.

not bad at all...

it's quite good, but SHORT otherwise quite good, still...there's one part i dont get:when Nemesis comes and kills Toad, WHY DOESENT JUST TAKE THE FUCKING SHOTGUN AND RUN LIKE HELL?! WHY MUST SHE DROP IT, AND LEAVE IT BEHIND?!?! POINTLESS!! TELL ME THAT SOME ONE IF YOU WILL! so, if you've got suggestions, (or animation maker)send/shove your email to:Renedyn2@hotmail.com fan email IS accpeted <3 gay mail, WILL be thrown into the garbagebin. dont waste my time.

Very well done!!

Pretty nice remake of the RE: Nemesis introduction and ending!

I was able to recognize some of the backgrounds because I own the FF games for the SNES, and I really liked how they clicked perfectly with the movie.

You don't get to see what happens to the guy who locks himself away, but for those of us who have played this game we know how it turns out. Good job !