Reviews for "Resident Koopa: Bowser"

I personally didn't care that much for it. How was this a parody? It seemed more like a zombie story played straight. The sprite work is quite good. It was just a bit too long. It was weird to see Peach use energy like that.

Of course, it was also weird to see her dressed like that. I didn't even recognize her at first! I thought this was some "Resident Evil" character I hadn't heard of. I'm not familiar with the games okay! The M on Mario's hat looked like an H.

very very good i quite enjoyed this great classic sprite movie one question though the background from when mario first appear what game is that from?

i remember seeing this a LONG time ago...even before i had an account. this was actually one of my first videos i saw. it's still as awesome as before,great work man.

Ooooh haven't seen this old gem in ages.

I'm impressed this actually aged much nicely since the last time. Not to mention I actually watched Resi Evil 3 cutscenes so I know the jist of it. Hahaha. But yeah I like what you did with all the characters and such.

Shame we won't see a Resi Evil 4 parody with Luigi as Leon but hey this is as good as it gets

Excellent!