Reviews for "Resident Koopa: Bowser"

Bleh

Only good thing I saw was the sprite animation, the rest was... what the hell?

i like the christina aguilera part...

I think that it is a verry good and very humorus little movie

That thing didn't look like bowser

That was a good idea mixing megaman sprites with Mario sprites. What did you try to do with Bowser though. Looks pretty weird.

yo it and ok series

yea it coo kinda a lil funny but to damn long and no music or nothing just her ass walking around
but a yall should see final fighting fantsy thats the shit that tom dude should have put one of the 1 -12 episodes on the front page DAMN PPL SEE THAT series the damn best

Final fighting fantasy

One Of A Kind Very Intresting And Funny

I thought it was pretty funny with the koopa's and them thinking that Princess peach is Christina.Very Intreasting and very funny.I thought it could uses some work in some department but it was really Cool!.