Reviews for "Onward and Upward"

well done!

This does on my "Respect's" list! ZOMG BUBBLE TRUMPS! DIS SHIZ ROCKZORES!

ZOMG THXX0RZ!

Nice to hear some of your music again

You are probably the only Newgrounder I have heard who has mastered pop. This song here definitely takes some inspiration from buzz ballad, but is even better. The melody is catchy as heck and the instrumentation fits perfectly. Its also very well-layered with all the different instruments. Your stuff is always great!

Check out my new stuff too if you feel like it.

Turning-Japanese responds:

Wow, thanks for the responsive review. I definitely will return the favor and check out yourstuff!
Thanks as always sebby.

WOAH! That rocks!

Another awesome piece!
If I get time to work on my Sonic engine game, the second zone would use this track! Would make something lie a Casino Zone style or Dance Floor Zone!
Sounds very rich and clean! Neat piece! Would definitely for a beautiful colorful level!
Hope you don't mind if I apply that one in the sonic game I worked on!

Sounds truly original!

Turning-Japanese responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks, and feel free to use it.

Amazing

This certainly is an awesome piece and one I would love to use myself with permission of course. The beats were layed down in such a happy and upbeat manner. It just works perfectly!

Turning-Japanese responds:

Ah, sorry I didn't see this. If you still want to, you're more than welcome to use the song. Thanks for asking, and thanks for the review!

Hits the spot

Works for me! Very well put together, nice progressions and you managed to keep the mix transperent even tho there's a lot going on. You once wrote a review on one of my songs complimenting me on the use of subtle effects... right back at ya!

Greetings,