Reviews for "Starfox Corneria Metalized (2)"

Totly PWN.

dude i always like the original from the snes game, but this rocks WAY HARDER. GOOD JOB!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks for the mega awesome words of doom!

nice

though alot of people have done remixes... you're the first to do it in metal.... well done!!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man, yeah this song has got metal written all over it. I've wanted to hear a metal version of this since I was a kid but nobody would do it so I had to get off my lazy arse and do it myself! haa

this kicks so much ass

starfox is my favorite video game. awesome song.

GoreBastard responds:

Yeah, it's a classic, right up there with F-Zero and stuff like that.

Well done!

I am a fucking huge Star Fox fan (Possibly the biggest, I even write fanfics for the thing!) and this is a song that I LOVE (Because It makes me want to KILL!) I said it once and i'll say it again: Theres nothing you can't do, GoreBastard.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers for the awesome words man!
The original on the SNES was one of the best games ever and had some totally awesome music. I wouldn't mind doing the metior planet music. (can't remember the name properly)

Ah yes, a timeless GB classic, remade...

...for great justice! It was summer 2005 that I first heard this and it ruled my life for months.

The remake is just so much better, but less brutal.

Nice clearly heard guitar and great drums. Bass needs to be louder but otherwise, Well done.

Just one last thing- Where was the Pantera riff from the first one? That was one of the highlights of the original.

Well done anyway GB, let's hear some more brutal SNES covers soon.

GoreBastard responds:

Aww shit, I totally forgot to put that Pantera riff in there! That would have been awesome.
Cheers for the words man, I'll be re-mixing some other classics soon.