Reviews for "Arrogancy: Chapter 4"

Simply Amazing

Dude, i wnt to your site and saw the .WMV version and I am still amazed. I have not seen anything like this before! Keep up the good work! One problem though. Although the sounds are greatly improved over previous chapters, they are still lacking that special something that just goes out and grabs your attention. Try using some fiercer sound effects. The voices are fantastic. The music blended in seamlessly. Overall, a brilliant effort. I would LOVE to see more of these made. Keep up the good work!

dis was da bomb

allu biches who say dis sucks can suck mine and aarons dick cause you wouldnt know a good flash if it crawled up your ass and raped you like the bitches you are

nice work

thats was pretty cool. that little guy was funny. nice sound and music, keep em comein ;) i cant stand when some loser gets on here and starts bitching about stuff that someone obviously put alot of work into. to the next loser who gets on here and bitches about this flash/anime -> save those zero's for yourself buddy.

yay beeku

beeku rules!!! i loved the addition of those dragonball zish powers
one query tho in the first 3 he didnt have a clue wot a ripper was how coms he suddenly finds out??

cool dude

hey man I can't wait to see the next part. this was pretty neat.