Reviews for ""Alloy""

Uhh The Plot

A dorky cool guy gets a dope metal suit from a dying alien........WHOA that's messed up, other then a D- plot, the graphics, music (SOUND), design, and whatnot looks tight. Make a better plot thou....GL

Holy Crap, Man! You're back!

Wow... What a way to return eh? In style, heheh, major style. That was awesome! Smooth, very smooth. Graphics were phenominal, and a liked the theme. It's a good thing you went to Tom first too. It would of been a shame to see this one shut down. I'm also surprised that it didn't get on TV. It definately has the potential to do so.

Great job, keep up the good work, etc... You know the drill, lol. Anyway, I can't wait for your next 'Heroes of Cybertron'! I loved the first, and I'm absolutely sure that I'll love the next. thumbs up to you, my friend! ;)

you get all tens and a fiver!

Holy Crap! i cannot believe this isnt a show! its better than most of the stuff i see on tv these days man, but i guess we can't get everything we want in life eh?

^_^

that was 'smooth' It looked very very good. It sucks that it didnt make it on TV. One question tho. What 3D software did you use? I'm trying to migrate from flash into 3D and cell shading, anything you would recommend?

I feel for you

You must have some bad luck.A movie of this quality should be on TV.