Reviews for ""Alloy""

Idea... Proposal...

A Dorky cool kid eh? Who got a dope armour suit from a ... a what? A dying alien? Wow, isnt that just amazing(ly unoriginal)!
Nonetheless, the graphics are quite good, so that made up for the piece. What programs did you use to make this?
Nonetheless, as a few other reviewers said, why don't you change the plot round a bit, as it's obviously trying to be 'Wacky' and 'cool'.
I think this does have the potential to get a TV contract.
My idea is, if you do try this again, why don't you mention NewGrounds and show them some of the reviews. 'Oh I got 50000 views, won the portal award, and uh, was a daily feature' or something like that. It would look impressive I think and they might know New Grounds.
Anyhow, good luck, whatever you decide to do. I think your flash movies are 'dope'.

that was pure amazing!

That was just soo wicked! What program did you use to accomplish that look?

Holy Crap.. u can see it wasnt made in flash

u gonna make tons of cash from thet TV seires

alright then

good display of animations skills. Produce some more if you can, I know it isn't easy.

animation looks great cool fight scense too

but the plot has been done and done again so change it up maybe or something maybe i dont know its just star kid kinda killed the idea for me the only thing that keeps my faith in the story of a guy finding a alien armor suit is The Guyver but whatever, still great job keep it up