For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for ""Alloy""

Woh, fuck dude... you make that?

Not really my kind of cartoon, kinda childish. But DAMN that's good graphics and a good idea! I wouldn't be suprized to see that on tv some day

great work

i love your animations. this would go great on cartoon network... my favorite channel, on toonami. i love it

Excellent Job

An excellent animation indeed, and quite a unique idea. Have you ever thought of trying to get it into production again?

MindChamber responds:

Thanks,.. there are some people still running with it..There were in the middle of trying to get some people in europe to look at it, so we'll see.. hell.. we even got as far as making a demo game of alloy for the GBA!.. and yet.."POP" goes da' wet dream!!:)

Yeah yeah

It was good. Here's your cookie. I only gave you a 6 though because it wasn't flash.

yum...

that was pretty good graphics! In fact,they kicked royal ass. What program did you use? d'you think you cud send it to me?