Reviews for ""Alloy""

Damn...

So what if it aint made right from flash.. Its still frikkin great! Dat bitch dope feind got fly deeze yo! Heheh. Ultra sweet animation.

Nice

You know it'll be good when it's a "Crazy-dope armor suit".

Who did the voice acting?

I would appreciate a response, who did the voice acting for this? i thought it was funny!
(on a side note, i opened the movie window, than went to the pico section and went to PICO 2 preview. I decided to clikc on the 'Jose Ortiz' link. it was you! Ironic and coinicdental!)

MindChamber responds:

Believe it, or not.. The Voice is non other than the Super-Dope Super Sexy, rap "Lil-Kim"....and that's no Joke.

Damn !!

this is a great video, very smooth, good animation

Busted that chicken bone neck

Does the armor give the boy the ability to shape shift within the armor? Because if not, then the boy broke his neck when he transformed into the bike. Just thought I'd poke fun there. You're still my favorite artist on newgrounds. J

MindChamber responds:

Haha, too true . too true....
Yeah actually.. his body is broken down into molecules and remain in the center of the suit, all except his face...(If you ever seen Lawnmower man, then you'll know what Im gettin at)
He originally was a cyborge, but the story changed,.. Heheh believe me,..this has all been covered before..
;)