Reviews for ""Alloy""

Why is this not on TV!?

This would have been the best show on TV! Why did they not take this show?! What channel did you show it to? Show it to some other channel and see if they like it.

liked it !

I really liked it !!!:D

this was the best thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

that sucks that they didnt accept it....tha tv has some shows worse than this,y wont they put it on tv?

Looks pretty cool

If only that chance didn't fall flat, then i'd probably be watching it on Teletoon or YTV. Oh, and the character design for Alloy looks like someone who could be made as a megaman villain.

That was alright

Okaay it wasn't very good because he had a "crazy dope armor suit" thats pretty gay. Also I didn't like the back story 'cuz the character looked like a douche bag and he was a cool kid who always thought about being a super hero WTF? Alright but needs work