Reviews for "a hamster's revenge"

That was great!!

I love hamsters, and seeing this just made me laugh till I fell out of my chair!!! The music was very planned out, and the art is great. Definite 10 here.

hahahahah

lmao , that hamster , got smashed too many times..... lol

My 3 year old said ....

Oooooo .. .

Basically what that translates to, with his little interactions and calling the hampster Franky, is that it really really is awesome. Good job, I laughed so hard I tasted my brain coming from my nose.

sweet movie!

This movie is awesome! The hampster was so cool! Plus it had cool music

XXDD

This was awesome! Note to self: never hurt hamster... I heard Flogging Molly at the end... FM rocks... >>;; Go hamster, go hamster, go hamster! *clings to her own hamster protectively* ^_^;; Nice job on this flash, it really is awesome.