Reviews for "a hamster's revenge"

Absolutely the best!

It's been a long time since I've seen a movie this good. The music was great, animation top notch, and to top it all off, it's a SMALL movie. Hilarious. This deservers front page.

Analysis of the Hamster

First of all, this should be on the front page, it has everything the NG viewer is looking for in a Flash and more. The diabolical facial expression on the kid's face is so comical. And the Hampster's role as a victim is devloped well through the day by day smashing. The music could not have been better. Everytime I hear the Jeopardy theme song I will think of that Hampster! In short, you brought so much into to this flash. I am gonna go watch it again!My fav. part is with the wheel!

Good ...... Brilliant

Very funny and cool keep it up !!!

Maybe the funniest stuff on NG

Great concept! Rocky would be proud! And so would Goku!

woa`

i love ur movie, marry me u hunk of burnin love

HeRetiK responds: