Reviews for "a hamster's revenge"

Well done

Well done graphics, consdierable animation, dynamic screenplay, and entertaining humor with no adult issues. Congratulations.

Awesome and funny!

This movie is awesome! It's also very funny. I laughed through the whole thing. The choice of music went well with each scene. Very good job, man! Keep up the good work!

kick ass!!! i loved every second!!!

ooweeoooweeoooooo wahh wah wahhhh rofl dude this is gotta be the feel-good movie of the year! it combines everything that is...well, awesome! youve got your jeopardy music, ssj hamster, and well just overall wackiness! very nice job dude!1111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 all my fifen are belong!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA

DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS,DON'T BLAM THIS!!! Its too good

Nise chase sene.

That's a nise chace sene. Good gob. I liced it.