Reviews for "_-=[Don't Tell Me Again]=-_"

Hmm

Wow pretty good man, this your new account or something? Anyways i enjoyed this piece very diverse with good samples and insturments also loved the string decline at 1:03 it was great. Keep up the good work man.

Greeksta

Incredible high end composition!

XD, how can I NOT write a review for this?! I mean seriously? I was told i'd find this link interesting, and here I am :D!

My gawd there's some hardcore talent here! What software are you using VST wise to accomplish this?! The mock up is incredibly realistic and dynamic!

Such melodic expertise, you are where I wish to be... it seems I have my newest idol, I hope you will share more of your works with Newgrounds, and let me hear them! I'd also be damn delighted if you'd be so willing to share a midi of this so that I can study it :D!

Keep up the good fight and keep em coming! Brilliantly made!

Excellent!!!

way to go man, this has been the most fun piece ive heard in newgrounds, i really like it when artists try to compose something that doesnt sound like anything made before...

This is incredible...

Assuming you haven't stolen this (which i'm not implying you have), this may well be one of the greatest classical songs in the audio portal.

I would also like to know what Vst's or program(s) you used, and I can't wait to hear more from where this came!

-Exodus

hmmm

wonderful song you've got there Maestro! Great arrangement, samples sound superb and you did a great job mastering the whole thing. 10/10 and 5 a day!