Reviews for "Captain Coronary"

I guess it could be worse. It could result in Captain Coronary getting beat up by his enemy. I think this is a pretty witty piece of satire. I believe this is what's called satire, correct? I appreciate the drawings of the veins/arteries in the background. The most enjoyable part form this comes from the author comments.

He actually seems to be kind of muscular. Well, that's most likely just fat. Either way, he's big. It was a good idea to make his costume red because that's the color of blood. He doesn't look too old in terms of hair color.

its a bird! its a plane! its- oh crap!its falling!

oh snap! hope it doesn't happen when hes flying!

Capitan Cornary to the rescure!

Drop He..hmmuunfujshfj!
He's Dead

HAha!

Nice one, this is funny. I like the way ther background has vains coming out of it.

Lol

Should of called him captain hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg