Reviews for "BackAlley Royale"

The way JAZZ is supposed to be!

Really fun song! Funny really I also play the Tenor Sax! I really love listening to a good Jazz song once in a while but I don't think you have lived until you sit down with a group of people and improvise an entire song on the spot. This is what this song made me think of... brilliance on the spot because it doesn't seem to follow a pattern at all times. Very nice.

Holy Crap,TheEyeOfMusiK is right!

the guy who said it sounds like hey arnold is kinda right. It's a mix between some city Jazz and a bit of reggae sort of thing. NIIIICCCEEE!!

This IS jazz.

Don't take what the fella below me said to heart. This is a Jazz/funk mix and its pretty damn good for what it is. Hahah i like the authers comments on this and i can totally see where you went with tis. All in all lovely stuff!

Wyldfyre1

I agree with below...

Though I kinda liked the 'horns'...I personally am not a fan of Jazz...but I will admit that it is not easy to make and I think that you did a pretty decent job overall^^

-AJ-

Good sir!

You have laid down the funky funk on me.