Reviews for "FFX Tribute"

OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH

THAT WAS THE SHIT MAN GOOD WORK I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THIS. NEXT PERSON TO REVIEW THIS TELL ME WHAT IS THAT MUSIC I LOVE IT IVE HEARD IT BEFORE BUT NEVER KNOW WHO MADE IT

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

The music was called 'Otherworld' its by Nobuo Uematsu, even tho it says all that in the authors comments and stuff!
glad you liked it though.

thats good shit

my favorite part is Sin playing blitzball. also thanks for the music title. ive always wanted to know what the name of that song was.

fuck this bullshit

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

Okay.

It was cool

Great!

This was a great tribute in my humble opinion, yet they kinda looked like bobble head figures. Great choice of music, second greatest FF song. (The first would of course be 'Eyes On Me')