Reviews for "FFX Tribute"

Pretty good

I'd like to see one of these as a sprite movie sometime. I know, it's more of a request than a review, isn't it?

The movie itself was good, but not too terribly interesting to me.

THIS RULED!!!

THIS MOVIE RULE SOOO BADLY!!!! I LOVED IT!!!
I LIKED THE STUFF WHIT TIDUS AND THE CHOCOBO... ( MOEWAHAHAHAHA ) AND WHIT WAKKA AND THE MONSTER, ALSO THAT KIMAHRI KEPT DIEING!!!!
i played all the final fantasy parts there are till now.. only no FFXI but i am gonna play that game soon... :) this ruled.. i may be 1 of the biggest fans.... but even if i wasnt i would know that this ruled, u SHOULD have sayed that rikku is affraid of lightnening... cuz alot of ppl wont understand the part taht lulu uses thunder on rikku.. thats all sayed: no, not, have i already sayed that this movie ruled? whoever made this; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

nice

cool movie, quite funny. mini games were alright

this movie was pretty cool an the mini games were

an the mini games were quite addictive but I do believe that lords89 read too much into the game by correcting you about the green eye thing, yet another example of the society today in which too many people are staying in and playing computer games rather than going out and getting LAID!!! HELL YEAH SEX SEX SEX SEX!!! WOOHOO you guys are cool!

Good.....but!.....

That was nice. The only thing was that yuna's right eye is green and left is blue. You got it backwards. I like the music but is was to short for movie time. The graphics were good, just slow.