Reviews for "FFX Tribute"

Nice flash guys!

I had to say I really did enjoy your flash tribute to Final Fantasy X. You guys truly know how to make a good flash. :-)

Mini-Games:
First: Was rather entertaining/challenging! I only managed to last 43 seconds using Tidus, I never tried with Wakka though because I was too anxious to watch your flash! It was still really good though. :-)

Second: Was decent, not really the type of past-time game I'd wanna play. I scored 43 on that one, which isn't too bad I suppose. You still did a good job with it though, impressive for a mini-game.

Flash Movie:

Really outstanding. You had quality graphics, really enjoyable to watch. Was also really entertaining, one of the best FFX tributes I've seen in a long time. Great job guys!!

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy all of your flashes, you've yet to make one I didn't like. Great job with all your flashes and good luck with future projects!

i want mentos too...

lol, i liked the part with the mentos. i really liked it. the graphics were a lil... weird, but overall it was great. good job guys! ;)

cool

i loved it. it was great.
There were no problems that i found.

PS: score on the regular and secret minigame were 22 seconds and 42 toy caught

um dude

im sure it's probably good, but it's not working! maybe just for my comp..... but it's probably good, so ill just give you a 10

Marvelous!

The graphics were marvelous, it was funnt when Wakka changed blitzball and the blitzball game was great!
As a matter of fact.. What song is the audio and for wich game?