Reviews for "Castle Crashers Menu Loop"

POOPIE!

oh god, i lost <=[
10/10

Amazing.

This is the GREATEST mix ever. No lie, no joke, this is INSANE. I hope Behemoth is paying you an ass load to have this mix apart of their game.

Huge respect man.

Absolutely Love It!

Like nothing I've heard before. I especially liked when the violins picked up at around 40 seconds into the song. I seriously think this should have won the audio contest.

But anyways, you've made an AWESOME song!

If I could buy the game...

Castle Crashers looks like it's going to be a great game. Now I know how the menu will sound like. I don't know if there should have been something else, the song is just great. I hope Castle Crashers comes out for PS2.

Great Work

This loops very well which is obviously a good thing to have in a loop, lol as well as being very plesent to listen to makes it very good for a menu, it doesn't sound too harsh so it's not distracting. The whole thing comes together very well, the beats are very good, though the last beat is kind of eh, it loops pretty well but does seem a little off in my view.

Everything else is good, it's not repetitive on the first run through the whole tune, which is good so I have no problems with that or the overall sound of this. It is all played good and the effects are good through this, a decent volume and good quality, nice work overall, very fitting for a menu.

5/5