Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "#1: Send Us Your Moan Compilation"

Seems like a bit faster a pace and shorter a length than the previous ones, but I can definitely dig it! The journalist-style approach with checking out new content was a fun idea, and the games, the whole interaction bit of it all, though it's almost more like a traditional radio show than a podcast y'know... podcasts as I see them: laid back, not as structured, not as intentional... maybe I've been listening to the wrong podcasts to a point where my definition of podcasts has been irreversibly skewed, but I do like a structure you don't need to focus as much on to really partake in too. All about that balance.

That new shower submission was awesome. Instant favorite. And yes NSFW audio is definitely a thing, though it seems to be more for demos and similar than actual tracks. VA promo stuff. I believe. Pretty interesting how consumption of media overall seems to be turning almost more to audio now though. Maybe visual media's being exhausted, constantly with higher definition, and pace, and increasingly rapid and high-range stimuli... just listening is like a digital detox but with regard to mainstream media in particular. In a way.

Anyway this seems like the good start to a fun thing over here. Looking forward to more!

-cd-

nice intro
only the part where you hear HenryEyes

yes yes yes yes yes

Great first episode 👍
We now see the end of the cricket vs patrol feud as we all come together in harmony.
I don't have much to add other than I'm excited to see where this podcast goes in the future!

Hope you make this alot!!!!!!!!!