Reviews for "AlieN - Where The Time Doesn't Matter (Melodic Dubstep)"

Someone down below wrote some tips so there are mine:
1) When making melodic dubstep you should really work on some movement so it's not boring (arps, plucks, some sweet melodies)
2) Don't be afraid to use growls! It's still dubstep however with a nice melody
3) Lower the lower frequencies (lol). They are too loud
4) Work on mixing (Volume, EQ, etc.)
But overall I see your idea and I really enjoy it for your second try :D
You should totally try more/spend more time on your projects as you have a big potential!
And never, never, never, never, never give up!
The only people who don't fail are those who don't try at all! Everyone started somewhere, so do whatever you feel you want to do and what makes you happy!
I hope these tips will help you out! :D
Keep up the good work!

P.S. You can also check out some tutorials on youtube about making different music styles ("How to make...") as they are really helpful!

AlienNinjaGD responds:

by the way, under the chords there is a little growly layer (but its so quiet that it just disappeared lol)

So, let's start with the fact that this isn't melodic Dubstep. It's some sub-genre of House... and I really can't figure out what it is. What I'm saying is, that you may have created a new sub-genre!
Anyway, the first thing that I actually noticed was the rolling bass from 0:20 to 0:40. As simple as it is to make, It was still really cool. I'm not exactly sure what you did right to make it this powerful, but that honestly doesn't really matter.
Now, a tip for the future(not to say that this is necessary here) - repeating the first chord and the first part of the melody in the build-up. That's just to create more tension.
Another tip would be to turn down the volume of the fx (risers, impacts, white noise, etc.).
Oh, and if you want the kick to feel stronger you can side-chain the leads, the bass, and other stuff to it (you can do that by adding a Fruity peak controller to the Kick channel, then going over to a channel you want to side-chain, pressing right-mouse-button on the volume knob(or whatever that is) selecting "link to controller", then, of course, selecting the controller and then finally changing the Mapping formula to "Inverted").

Anyway, that is all I have to say, I hope these tips help.

Thanks a lot man!
Yeah, the sidechain is a bit weak, sorry.
The rolling bass is a simple harmor preset which I made in my free time.

Noice dude.

thx so much

Groovy :DD
I love it.

ty!

esìr`hgrk`hwefùjèwhgw``ujweiqu2e3ygrfvryfheuwieu3r8yfshiedwouq398yfhe7yuvb`fhjdsk
nice