Reviews for "T&H 2001"

Holy Shit

The only thing keeping me from giving this a 9 was the loading screen, it was really getting annoying, the music at least. Other than that, this thing was another great piece of work, bravo! Keep this stuff coming man, I love it, I was just surprised when I saw this. It really was just more wow stuff from you. This is a must see for those of you out there. ::thumbs up:: I can't wait for what you've got next.

'Just Killer' by badhabit AKA 'superfag'

mother fucker i wanted to see the race!
No just kidding this was cool it had good animations that godforsaken music annoyed me,

BadHabit dont act like anyone cares what you think! fucking moron, Im going to post what he said just so all of you can laugh at his stupidty

"As usual Eric posts something with that certain style that takes you by the retnas and slams your head into the back of the wall, leaving you thinking... "Why can't I do that?" I've seen it before and I'll see it again. I just hope Eric doesn't get sidetracked from his brilliant Marcus Peblo series that has inspired me in two billion different ways. Keep it comin'. Be it T&H or Marcus... I just want to see more."

Shut the fuck up you cant do it cos you suck, fucking moron

Just Killer

This is the best I've seen in the portal ina while

I've seen alot of good stuff in the portal, but none like this. Great music, well done graphics, especially liked his use of photoshop for some of the backgrounds and stuff. This one had alot of plot, something I cant even say my flash movies have, of corse I've only posted a demo movie thing, just playing round with stuff ya know. Well good job erik I'll keep an eye out for more stuff from ya in the future.
~~ASP55~~
darkvapor. com

It pretty good, a little rough cut.

Just got sent here form the front page. Yeah, I've seen this before. The animation needs some work, but all in all, the audio soundtrack was well composed, with an interesting twist to the plot. A great amount of effort was put into this, something I think MANY of Newgrounds users and content submitters should reflect upon. Nice job, Eric. Let's see some more stuff.