Reviews for "WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH"

Hehe

Hey we look alike! I found my long lost twin ...

Looks wery nice, I would not want to get barkt on my you ...

LOVE!

I absolutely love love love this watercolor! I really like how you put so much details into everything!

awesomes

great work! did you work off of a photo? or straight up mirror styles?

Awesome.

The facial features are my fave, they look really great, especially the glasses, and eyes. The nose and mouth look difficult to pull off, but you nailed it, and you're a cutie pie lol. What I like best about this is that you chose a funny face instead of the standard, "serious-face" that's in all other portraits. Great job.

dreamzmighty responds:

Thank you! I hate the serious faces too. They're easier to draw, but not as fun to learn about. I'm pretty much my only model (I ONCE had another, but FFFF she KEPT MOVING long story) so to do the same face over and over... Well... I've done that enough times. So to try something different. I have another painting I never finished involving MANY faces (all with different facial expressions). But I don't think the public is ready for sh-it-.

nice!!!!!!

nice drawing!! but kinda wired, BUT"! it dosent matter if the pic looks wired it only matters if u put details for example shade good,draw & stuff u get what i mean?" 10/10 5/5 good drawing there.