Reviews for "WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH"

This is amazing!

I wish I could paint like that! The yellow neck jumps out at me now, but I didn't notice the it until I read the comment about it lol. Wonderful detail though! You're an incredible painter, and pretty to boot!

That F-ing neck...

Great

Amazing piece... But I think the neck is a bit thin for the head's size, and the eyes seem a bit out of angle/altittude but maybe is just the angle making tricks one me. Anyway great work! (And I think criticism on self-portraits can lead to unwanted offense, so be careful with that lol)

dreamzmighty responds:

I felt the same way when I was looking at my actual neck. I try to stick to the pattern as closely as possible. :) Just message me if you'd like to critique. I can't get better if I don't know.

And so it was.

Formidable watercolor skills, madame. This is your second work that had a heightened sense of realism exaggerated just enough to amp up my interest. I'm going to start following you.

Thank you! I would very much enjoy that! (:

Dragons

Wow great job, I love how soft the colors look!
The hair,glasses and mouth expression are great.
I cant help but wonder if you work with other materials
like oils, acrylics, pastels (ect)?
The only thing I would of done is maybe go a little further in to the neck
but not that much otherwise its pretty amazing.

dreamzmighty responds:

You can't get better if you don't try everything. I've done acrylics, pastels, water color, pencil, photography, photo shop, I've done some crafts, but I'm shit at them. I Have NOT tried clay yet. But I plan on it. My best works come from painting. Though I'm not too terrible with a pencil. Especially since if I mess up I can and will go in and erase it, can't do that with water colors though. (OR CAN YOU??? No. Not with the paper I use).

<.<