Reviews for "WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH"

Great

Amazing piece... But I think the neck is a bit thin for the head's size, and the eyes seem a bit out of angle/altittude but maybe is just the angle making tricks one me. Anyway great work! (And I think criticism on self-portraits can lead to unwanted offense, so be careful with that lol)

dreamzmighty responds:

I felt the same way when I was looking at my actual neck. I try to stick to the pattern as closely as possible. :) Just message me if you'd like to critique. I can't get better if I don't know.

Awesome.

The facial features are my fave, they look really great, especially the glasses, and eyes. The nose and mouth look difficult to pull off, but you nailed it, and you're a cutie pie lol. What I like best about this is that you chose a funny face instead of the standard, "serious-face" that's in all other portraits. Great job.

dreamzmighty responds:

Thank you! I hate the serious faces too. They're easier to draw, but not as fun to learn about. I'm pretty much my only model (I ONCE had another, but FFFF she KEPT MOVING long story) so to do the same face over and over... Well... I've done that enough times. So to try something different. I have another painting I never finished involving MANY faces (all with different facial expressions). But I don't think the public is ready for sh-it-.

awesomes

great work! did you work off of a photo? or straight up mirror styles?

This is amazing!

I wish I could paint like that! The yellow neck jumps out at me now, but I didn't notice the it until I read the comment about it lol. Wonderful detail though! You're an incredible painter, and pretty to boot!

That F-ing neck...

wellllll

for starters your missing the top of the head >.>

na i kid it's really good there isn't alot to be said your proportions are all correct and the expression is priceless