Reviews for "WATCH YO MUTHA TRUCKAH MOUTH"

Great portrait

So this was such a great portrait piece here, the expression on the face is very nice indeed, the glasses very nice I think some added borders on this would have been a nice touch and thats just a suggestion because this is a beautiful art piece and nice portrait piece.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Some fancy portrait borders

~X~

Is that you?

From the title, I was thinking this was going to show an actual trucker in it. Well, I guess I can't prove this woman pictured here isn't a trucker. What I like about this is how realistic it manages to be. It's not one of my favorites, because there is a sense of unpleasantness with this. You actually seem to have better looking teeth than I do. I was considering having my wisdom teeth removed, but my mom said I shouldn't.

I keep thinking its responsible for my crooked teeth. Well, the watercolors in this are great. It's not often that I see pictures here that are done mostly in watercolor, you know. It's always nice to have a lot of different styles on this website. If anything seems off about you, it's probably more how your chin looks too low.

Dragons

Wow great job, I love how soft the colors look!
The hair,glasses and mouth expression are great.
I cant help but wonder if you work with other materials
like oils, acrylics, pastels (ect)?
The only thing I would of done is maybe go a little further in to the neck
but not that much otherwise its pretty amazing.

dreamzmighty responds:

You can't get better if you don't try everything. I've done acrylics, pastels, water color, pencil, photography, photo shop, I've done some crafts, but I'm shit at them. I Have NOT tried clay yet. But I plan on it. My best works come from painting. Though I'm not too terrible with a pencil. Especially since if I mess up I can and will go in and erase it, can't do that with water colors though. (OR CAN YOU??? No. Not with the paper I use).

nice!!!!!!

nice drawing!! but kinda wired, BUT"! it dosent matter if the pic looks wired it only matters if u put details for example shade good,draw & stuff u get what i mean?" 10/10 5/5 good drawing there.

And so it was.

Formidable watercolor skills, madame. This is your second work that had a heightened sense of realism exaggerated just enough to amp up my interest. I'm going to start following you.

dreamzmighty responds: