Reviews for "Link v.s DarkLink Trailer"

i was first impressed by the preloader

dark link was probly the hardest enemy in Oot and this version looks even harder. I cant wait.
i like your style, everything is always shining.
one sugestion put the megaton hammer in this, no one does but that was the perfect wepon for defeeting him.

GFD-Luc responds:

YES YOUR RIGHT! I also alway's use din's fire to burn dark Link and when I run out of magic I use the megaton hammer!!!! Those 2 weopons are the best to defeat him!!!!!

You should really consider making this movie.

I mean really. No offense or nothing, but instead of making movies that you have no idea about the outcome, take it from some of us. You need to take it from some of us, and work on the movie. It shall be worth it.

GFD-Luc responds:

Yeah well I already uploaded this trailer and made half of the movie before I came to teh conclusion that this movie doesn't make any sense at all and it wassn't fun to work on anymore. But I have plenty of ideas myself for flashmovies in the future so don't worry.

Bastard! Lol!!

Just a trailer!? You're so harsh!!! :P
And JuMp_MaN12, yes adult Link wears an earring, you know nothing shut up -.-

Anyway...No more trailer crap :) Excellent work though.

GFD-Luc responds:

I know I'm a lozer -_-'. I'm so sorry I lost all my flash files once, including this one so I couldn't finish it, and I'm not really in the mood to make a new one. Again sorry for that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless only thing i've got to say is

nice

this totally rocked!

Dude,you have got to make a full version cause this was AWSOME!