Reviews for "Link v.s DarkLink Trailer"

Looks good

The animation was great. I'm hoping you are going to complete the idea and actually make a series. Keep up the good work.

Not bad, not bad....

Well, first off the graphics could be a bit better (ex. his sword looked tiny when good link held it up), but for being drawn they were actually pretty good. The idea is cool, but where's the backstory? HOW did "evil awake" where did he come from? That's all stuff that you'll need to create a better story. Other than all that it's pretty good, keep it up, the actual movie should be good!

Nice....

So my question is.....when's the real thing coming out?

Nice peview.

Can't wait for the real thing.

Very well done

Im a very big fan of the Zelda games and I believe that this will be great. So keep with it