Reviews for "Link v.s DarkLink Trailer"

Nice

Pretty nice flash work, the whole movie looks like it's gonna turn out pretty good. Of course this IS only a trailer, so I knocked a few points off, the full movie looks like it would be good.

Keep it up

This looks good

This could be something that lives on in the archives of Newgrounds forever. The finished product anyway. But the trailer is pretty good stuff. I think it needs some work on the Link character but its minor stuff.

Great!!!

And when are we gonna see the finished version?....can't wait....Great Work

fucking bad

Dude, even for a trailer that was bad ass. I love it, hurry up and make the full movie!

one of the greatest

this was incredible the animation was great and and thestyle was like none other