Reviews for "Link v.s DarkLink Trailer"

Cool!

I didn't expecti ti to be fully drawn! Very refreshing! You gotta make the whole thing now!

Great Job

Make some more like this

Could be a good trailer to a real game.

This trailer was good. The sound was a bit scratchy though. I forget which Zelda game it was but Link did have to fight a silver version of himself so I think that is where the Dark Link character came from. The movie is a bit short too.

Oot FOREVER!!

yeah, man, that was pretty good! some of the poses were funny lookin, tho. (influence from DBZ?)
great job on dark link, especially the warping animation; that was pretty original, i think.

good call on the wind waker theme - that song rocks! tho the sound quality was pretty shitty.

very good

I dont understand why e0steven knocked off points for it being a trailer, what would you give it if there were no such thing as trailers? Exactly you would give it a 0 because there's nothing there, so why punish people for giving you a look at their new creation? Oh well very god work, the art is very good, the sond crackled once or twice but oh well you did a good job of music anyway, well i hope you finish this soon.